Christopher C. Soulios CFP®, CSRIC™
“Let him who would move the world first move himself.”
Chris partners with his clients to form authentic relationships that are designed to yield impactful financial planning and investment results. He deeply believes that through partnership, clients’ goals and milestones are best achieved. Chris’ deep commitment to scholarship and professional development ensures his clients receive recognized services and strategies.
Chris is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CHARTERED SRI COUNSELOR™ professional and holds certificates in both Financial Planning and Taxation from UCLA as well as several other degrees and licenses. Over the past decade, Chris has taken an active role in his community both donating his time and resources to local causes. He believes that, through the founding of Signet Strategic Wealth Management, more people will develop an understanding of the power of their portfolios through socially responsible investment strategies and the myriad of options available to create significant benefit in their community.
Professional Designations and Registrations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- CHARTERED SRI COUNSELOR™
- General Securities Principal (Series 24)*
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)*
- Uniform Investment Adviser (Series 66)*
- CA Life, Accident & Health Insurance License 0F07678
- Long-Term Care License
*registrations held through LPL Financial
- Pepperdine University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- Personal Financial Planning Certificate UCLA
- Certificate in Taxation UCLA
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.