Rich helps families and business owners think about wealth from a new perspective called, "Life Planning.” Life Planning integrates and molds together, not just the numbers-based analyses, but also the personal concerns of planning for retirement. Regardless of whether you are looking at an early retirement or you are considering a retirement later in life, evaluating what is best for your family is critical to having a road map for success that your family understands and has confidence in.
Professional Designations and Registrations
- ChFC ® (Chartered Financial Consultant ® )
- AEP® (Accredited Estate Planner®)
- APMA® (Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor SM)
- CLU® (Chartered Life Underwriter®)
- Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products (Series 26)*
- General Securities Representative (Series 7)*
- Uniform Investment Adviser (Series 66)*
- CA Life, Accident & Health Insurance License 0454145
*registrations held through LPL Financial
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.